Skip to main content

8 Funny Signs From Around The World

Wherever you look these days you'll see a sign. Some are very useful, pointing us in the right direction and keeping us safe. Others are just plain odd, but at least they give us a good laugh. Below are eight of the funniest from around the world. Enjoy!


Now I'm no expert when it comes to keeping the locations of nuclear bunkers a secret. But I'm pretty sure putting up a road sign that points to it isn't a great start. Maybe it's a bluff, and to get to the Secret Nuclear Bunker you actually have to turn right? Or it could be a double bluff, or a triple bluff?! It looks like it could be a pretty clever sign after all!


Dog owners will be used to seeing signs warning that their canine must 'behave' itself in an area, but this one is certainly new to me. It's funny, but clear. If you walk down this street you've got to keep your dog full!


I'm not sure what a pedestrian is meant to do when they come across these signs side by side. Walk down the middle of the roads I guess. Let's hope there isn't much traffic.


So it looks like the Romans got it wrong. Clearly "all roads lead to Dudley", not to the Italian capital. It might be a confusing sign, but at least you can't take a wrong turn.


I'm not sure whether to laugh or be terrified when I see this sign. It wouldn't look out of place in Final Destination. I think if I found myself driving past a sign that said "Die Ahead" I'd have a little chuckle to myself, before turning round and getting out of their sharpish.



If you were to write a list of the most ironic road markings to miss spell this would be near the top for sure. Whoever painted this definitely needs to go back to 'shcool', sorry, 'school'!


This sign from Tallinn train station is pretty gross, but hilarious at the same time. Surely there are some things people don't need to be told they can't do? I can just about believe that a small minority would be tempted to urinate at the station, but would anyone really do their other business on the platform? If they would I don't think I'll be heading to Estonia anytime soon!


I wonder if they knew what they were doing when they put these two signs together on the same pole. The fact that Cemetery Drive is a dead end almost sounds too good to be true.

Popular posts from this blog

A Super Funny Joke - The Boy And The Priest

A housewife takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work. Unknown to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband came home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet. The boy now has company. Boy: Dark in here.. Man: Yes it is. Boy: I have a baseball. Man: That’s nice. Boy: Want to buy it? Man: No, thanks. Boy: My dad’s outside. Man: OK, how much? Boy: $250. In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom’s lover are in the closet together. Boy: Dark in here. Man: Yes, it is. Boy: I have a baseball glove. Man: How much? Boy: $750. Man: Fine. A few days later, the father says to the boy, “Grab your glove. Let’s go outside and toss the baseball.” The boy say's, “I can’t. I sold them.” The father asks, “How much did you sell them for?” The son says, “$1,000.” The father says, “That’s terrible to overcharge your friends like that, that is way more than those two things cost. I’m going to

Locked Keys - Blonde Joke

A blonde walks into a gas station and says to the manager, "I have locked my keys in my car. Do you have a coat hanger or something I can stick through the window to unlock the door?" The manager gives the blonde a bent coat hanger. A few minutes later, he goes out to check on her. As her approaches the blonde working the hanger in the window, he notices another blonde inside the car, shouting "No, no! A little to the left."

Bon Appetit - Funny Joke

Santa was spending some of his hard-earned cash on a luxury cruise and was given a table with a Frenchman. At their first meal together, the Frenchman said, "Bon appetit!" "Santa Ji," said Santa. Before the next meal commenced the performance was repeated. "Bon appetit," said the Frenchman. "Santa Ji," replied Santa. After this continued for three days, Santa got fed up, and told a fellow traveller about it. "He tells me his name is Bon Appetit and I tell him my name is Santa, and then at the next meal, we start all over again." The fellow traveller laughed and explained to Santa that the Frenchman was not introducing himself and that 'Bon appetit' meant "Good appetite", or "I hope that you enjoy your meal!" Santa breathed a sigh of relief on receiving this information. Next morning, at breakfast, Santa greeted the Frenchman with a, "Bon appetite." The Frenchman nodded politely and said, "Sant